BCA Warranty Policy
- All Backcountry Access products are guaranteed against manufacturing or material defects.
- Items will be warrantied at the discretion of Backcountry Access.
- BCA does not warranty products damaged from normal wear and tear, alteration made by owner, accidents or damages caused by use other than intended.
- Out of warranty products are eligible for the BCA upgrade program.
- Tracker Avalanche Transceivers – 5 year warranty from original date of purchase.
- All Other Products – 3 year warranty from original date of purchase.
- If you have an out of warranty product please contact the BCA warranty department.
- If you are unsure of the age of your Tracker beacon please reference our manufacturing BCA Tracker Warranty chart.
- See below for more detail on upgrades, returns, refunds, credits and shipping.
All returns must have a Return Authorization Number in order for the item to be received.
The BCA upgrade program allows for customers with out of warranty product to receive a discount on new product by sending in their out of warranty product. Please contact BCA for more information.
Warranty Return Policy & Return Authorization Form
Click here to complete our Warranty Return Authorization Form to obtain a Return Authorization number from our Warranty Department. Please email or call BCA U.S. or Canadian warranty departments with any questions or concerns.
2021 S. 208th St.
Des Moines, WA 98198
Toll Free: 800-670-8735
BCA Warranty Email
9835 Dallas Drive
Kamloops, British Columbia
Toll Free: 866-455-2748
Canada Warranty Email
Please ONLY ship packages to the address provided with your Return Authorization Number. Failure to send your return with a Return Authorization Number may result in a refused package returned to sender and will greatly delay processing time
Warranty requests placed during holiday closures will be processed the following week when BCA team is back in the office. These may take two weeks to process, and we cannot guarantee the option to expedite services.